What We Do With Your Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to deliver our Services to you, operate our business, and help make our Services useful, more intelligent, and work better for you.
Types of Personal Information We Collect. When you access or use the Threadvest Service, we may collect:
- Your email address;
- Information you provide the ETF Miner regarding your interests, investment priorities, and investment purposes; and
- Other information you may provide to us.
For example, when you answer questions to tailor your ETF Miner results to your interests and preferences, we collect your answers, as well as the email address you provide so that we can send you your results. Also, if you communicate with us to provide feedback about the Threadvest Service, we collect any Personal Information you provide in your communications to us.
Automatic Collection of Certain Threadvest Usage Data. We may automatically collect certain usage information when you access our Services (“Usage Data”), such as IP addresses, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services, and other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies. For example, we collect IP addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information, such as using IP addresses to monitor the regions from which users navigate to our Services.
Our Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
How We Use Your Personal Information. Unless prohibited by law, regulation, or a contractual obligation, we may use your Personal Information, including your Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To Provide the Threadvest Service. For instance, if you provide the ETF Miner information about your interests, investment priorities, and investment purposes, we will use that information to provide you with ETFs that could meet your needs .
- Communications. We may send emails to the email address you provide to us for informational and operational purposes and to respond to communications from you.
- Marketing. We may use information about you for marketing purposes, such as providing advertising on the Threadvest Service and sending you information we think may be useful or relevant to you. You may opt out of email marketing by using the unsubscribe link in a marketing email.
- Internal and Service-Related Usage. We may use Personal Information for internal and service-related purposes. We may use and retain any data we collect to provide and improve any of our services.
- Aggregate Data. We may anonymize, deidentify, or aggregate data collected through the Threadvest Service. This data is not Personal Information, and we may use and disclose such data for any purpose.
How We Share Your Personal Information. From time to time, we may need to share your Personal Information with others:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information and Usage Data with third party-service providers who perform various functions to enable us to provide our Services and help us operate our business, such as website design, sending email communications, fraud detection and prevention, customer care, or performing analytics.
- Response to Subpoenas and Other Legal Requests. We may share your Personal Information with courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government bodies when we have a good faith belief we’re required or permitted to do so by law, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to protect our company, or to respond to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or other law enforcement request.
- Protection of Threadvest and Others. We may share Personal Information and Usage Data when we believe it is appropriate to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Threadvest, our users, or others.
- Sale of Our Business. If we sell, merge, or transfer any part of our business, we may be required to share your Personal Information. If so, you will be asked if you would like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
- With Your Permission. We may also disclose your personal information with your permission.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technology
In accordance with applicable law, Threadvest and our service providers may use commonly-used tools to recognize your visit and track your interactions with the Threadvest Service, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, local shared objects, and similar technologies (collectively, “Cookies”). Sometimes this tracking is necessary in order for us to provide you Services you requested. Other times, we combine Usage Data collected from Cookies with that of other customers to improve your and other customers’ experiences. You have control over some of the Usage Data we collect from Cookies and how we use it. Information on changing your browser settings to opt out of Cookies can be found in your browser settings.
Threadvest may use advertising networks and other third parties to display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may place Cookies on our Services and unaffiliated websites in order to serve advertisements that may be relevant to you based on your browsing activities and interests, and to determine the effectiveness of such advertisements.
You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements on this browser or device from advertisers, or other advertising networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA”) Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out options of each of those organizations. Links to those sites are here:
Browser Opt-Out: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Browser Opt-Out: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
You may be able to change browser settings to block and delete cookies when you access the Threadvest Service through a web browser. However, if you do that, the Service may not work properly. When you opt out of personalized advertising, you may continue to see online advertising on the Service and/or our ads on other websites and online services. The Threadvest Service does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we will retain your Personal Information as long as necessary to serve you or as otherwise needed to operate our business. We will retain and use your Personal Information as required by applicable law and Threadvest’s records and information management policies to comply with our legal and reporting obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, complete any outstanding transactions and for the detection and prevention of fraud.
Security of Your Personal Information
Intentional Data Transfers
In accordance with and as permitted by applicable law and regulations, we reserve the right to transfer your Personal Information, process and store it outside your country of residence to wherever we or our third party service providers operate.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under 18 years of age, and no part of the Threadvest Service is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from children under 18, we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
Your California Privacy Rights
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent.
How to Contact Us
Via Direct Mail. If you prefer to communicate by mail, we can be reached at:
225 East 57th St., Suite 15-K
New York, NY 10022
If you have any questions or concerns about the Threadvest Service or this Agreement, please send us a thorough description by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.